Bunkersville, Nev., April 22, 2014- In this video Sheriff Mack breaks down the Bundy Ranch situation, while calling out Glenn Beck. He states that the Bundy family simply wants to be left alone and highlights how the federal government has run all 53 of the other cattle ranchers in Clark County out of business, while questioning how these types of authoritarian acts will subsequently affect the food supply system. Sheriff Mack goes on to question what this will do to liberty in America.
“This is still America, lets put freedom and liberty first. Lets have the people who have sworn an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution be legally liable for that, lawfully, legally, and criminally liable for that. If they don’t keep their word then kick them out of office, fire them or charge them criminally. But this incident here has shown me one thing… the federal agents and the mercenaries that they have hired are willing and able, and have made this very clear. They will shoot at unarmed people, they will shoot at unarmed citizens. They are willing to kill, and over what? Grazing fees or the desert tortoise? How ridiculous can you get and they will do that here and then turn around and then blame the Bundy’s. The Bundy’s will not be responsible for that, I’m guaranteeing you that right now,” says Sheriff Mack.
Latest posts by Jay Syrmopoulos (see all)
- VIDEO: CHP Officer Brutally Assaults Woman on California Freeway - Jul 6, 2014
- Atty. Gen. Holder Announces “Homegrown” Terrorist Task Force - Jun 3, 2014
- Obama’s Plan To Use Military Against U.S. Citizens Domestically Outlined In DoD Directive - Jun 2, 2014
- Mexican Drug Cartels in America: Plata o Plomo (Silver or Lead) Warning Comes To America - May 29, 2014
- Mexico Unveils New Security Plan to Quell Violence in Tamaulipas - May 27, 2014