According to Ron Paul, the only way that Obamacare will go away is if it self-destructs.
Appearing on Fox News’ Stuart Varney on Thursday, the former Republican presidential candidate said that the healthcare bill will “eventually end because it’s such a disaster.”
Varney asked if “the end of activist government” is coming due to the fact that millions have lost insurance due to Obamacare.
Paul responded, “I wish. No, there’s a lot of diehards out there. There’ll be excuses made and politicians will spend it a certain way. But it’ll eventually end because it’s such a disaster. This a sign that the delivery of healthcare will even be worse than signing up for the healthcare.”
Paul said that even if Obamacare eventually self-destructs, its cost will be “huge.” He said, “It’s going to be a tax, and the quality of care and what people are going to get — everybody’s tells me, ‘They’re canceling me, they’re charging me more, I’m getting less,’ and they’re furious. It’s going to be the biggest political issue in this year’s campaign.”
He concluded, “The only way it’s going to disappear quickly is if it totally self-destructs, which is conceivable… One day it’s going to be so bad, people are just going to opt out on their own.”
Latest posts by Kristin Tate (see all)
- BREAKING: HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius to Resign - Apr 10, 2014
- Harvard Law Prof. Alan Dershowitz to Defend Justina Pelletier - Apr 4, 2014
- VIDEO: Cop Breaks High School Student’s Arm - Mar 28, 2014
- State Awarded “Permanent” Custody Of Justina Pelletier - Mar 26, 2014
- Michelle Obama Bans Media Questions During China Trip - Mar 20, 2014
The story and video everyone is talking about. Even "The View".
"Like" Ben Swann on Facebook