Kurt Wallace of Rare.us recently interviewed Overstock.com CEO Dr. Patrick Byrne who had some very strong words on bitcoin and economist Paul Krugman.
Bryne calls Krugman’s economic theology “extreme and magical.” He goes on to say that Krugman’s thinking has no ties to reality.
Bryne tells Wallace that he hopes Bitcoin will destroy central banking. The online retailer recently made headlines for accepting bitcoins as payment.
You can listen to the entire interview below.
Latest posts by Michael Lotfi (see all)
- LOTFI: How Rand Paul won the GOP’s war on foreign policy - Jul 7, 2014
- LOTFI: Fox News one of Hillary Clinton’s biggest donors for better part of two decades - Jul 3, 2014
- Breaking: Tea Party leader conspiring to photograph Senator Chochran’s wife in scandal found dead - Jun 27, 2014
- DESPERATE: Cochran literally begs Democrats to vote for him over Tea Party’s McDaniel in runoff - Jun 21, 2014
- Iranian president blames Obama for ISIS terrorists: We warned Obama administration for over a year - Jun 21, 2014