Kurt Wallace of Rare.us recently interviewed Overstock.com CEO Dr. Patrick Byrne who had some very strong words on bitcoin and economist Paul Krugman.
Bryne calls Krugman’s economic theology “extreme and magical.” He goes on to say that Krugman’s thinking has no ties to reality.
Bryne tells Wallace that he hopes Bitcoin will destroy central banking. The online retailer recently made headlines for accepting bitcoins as payment.
You can listen to the entire interview below.
Latest posts by Michael Lotfi (see all)
- Obama sneaks 760 illegal immigrants into Tennessee: “It’s unacceptable. No one was told,” says Governor - Jul 26, 2014
- New Details: ISIS demand four million Iraqi women undergo genital circumcision - Jul 26, 2014
- Exclusive: Fake “Honest” Candidate Raises Over $70K Running Against Mitch McConnell and Allison Grimes - Jul 24, 2014
- LOTFI: Sen. Lamar Alexander must apologize for lying about opposing federal education - Jul 24, 2014
- LOTFI: How Rand Paul won the GOP’s war on foreign policy - Jul 7, 2014