Kurt Wallace of Rare.us recently interviewed Overstock.com CEO Dr. Patrick Byrne who had some very strong words on bitcoin and economist Paul Krugman.
Bryne calls Krugman’s economic theology “extreme and magical.” He goes on to say that Krugman’s thinking has no ties to reality.
Bryne tells Wallace that he hopes Bitcoin will destroy central banking. The online retailer recently made headlines for accepting bitcoins as payment.
You can listen to the entire interview below.
Latest posts by Michael Lotfi (see all)
- Three Afghan National Army soldiers missing from Massachusetts training base - Sep 22, 2014
- New polls show Americans don’t trust Democrats on immigration - Sep 19, 2014
- VIDEO: Rand Paul takes Sec. John Kerry to task on ISIS - Sep 18, 2014
- Breaking: House votes to arm Syrian rebels - Sep 18, 2014
- Former State Department official: Clinton camp destroyed Benghazi documents - Sep 16, 2014