“It’s for the kids.” Perhaps the greatest line in political propaganda ever marketed to the world will now be featured in Obama’s newest commercials. Joshua Cook with BenSwann.com already reported that the health care law would take an additional $2 billion/yr. of taxpayers’ money to promote the law.
The Oregon advertisement company uses a “hipster” vibe in their production. The below video is one of their commercials promoting the health care law. “We fly with our own wings” is a melody the video repeats. Apparently the tax payer’s wings are now owned by everyone.
“Long Live Oregon” is my favorite. Can’t get this damn song out of my head… Well Played, Cover Oregon.
Someone forgot to mention to Amy Fauver, marketing director for Cover Oregon, that premiums have skyrocketed in the state. She left that part out of the commercials. Then again, the commercials don’t really talk about the law at all, or any of the effects so far seen.
Not everyone is upset with the ads. Time Magazine awarded Oregon the “Number One State For Government Funded Obamacare Ads” Apparently that’s something to be proud of.
Cover Oregon is rounding up high school marching bands from around the state to be featured in their next commercial.
The commercial will feature young children playing an Obamacare anthem. Each band will have to audition for the slot.
It is not immediately known if students will be allowed to opt-out of the commercial if they are in the school’s marching band.
The company will also soon release ads in Spanish.
Latest posts by Michael Lotfi (see all)
- Senior Obama Adviser: “We need to tell people the truth about UFOs” - Feb 15, 2015
- Jesus Christ, Valentine’s Day, The State, And Nullification: How They’re Related - Feb 14, 2015
- Rand Paul slams biased reporter on vaccines, running for President and more (FULL VIDEO) - Feb 3, 2015
- “What the Fu**!” Jon Stewart Bashes Obama For France Absence - Jan 14, 2015
- Ted Cruz responds to Romney’s 2016 plans - Jan 14, 2015
Consider making a monthly donation to the Truth In Media Project.
"Like" Ben Swann on Facebook