It really is stranger than fiction. After Ben Swann reported yesterday with exclusive images and video of the weekend’s veteran protest in DC, the Obama administration re-barricaded the WWII memorial today. Protesters had removed the gates and placed them in front of the White House.
Charlie Spiering with the Washington Examiner tweeted the below picture of freshly placed gates surrounding the WWII memorial.
The Obama administration continues to play theatrics, which is, in fact, costing the tax-payers money. For those who have never been to Washington, these memorials have no staff or gates. They are open air memorials, which are accessible 24 hours a day- 7 days a week. The only time the memorials are not accessible is when money is spent to hire workers and rent equipment to wall them off.
Latest posts by Michael Lotfi (see all)
- ISIS intervention price-tag shocking many American taxpayers - Sep 30, 2014
- New labor statistics show many Americans still suffering in the job market - Sep 30, 2014
- This city is demanding $125 just to take pictures in public parks - Sep 30, 2014
- Colleges forcing fraternities to accept women into their ranks in the name of “gender equality” - Sep 26, 2014
- Obama Administration takes action to prohibit companies from leaving America - Sep 25, 2014