It really is stranger than fiction. After Ben Swann reported yesterday with exclusive images and video of the weekend’s veteran protest in DC, the Obama administration re-barricaded the WWII memorial today. Protesters had removed the gates and placed them in front of the White House.
Charlie Spiering with the Washington Examiner tweeted the below picture of freshly placed gates surrounding the WWII memorial.
The Obama administration continues to play theatrics, which is, in fact, costing the tax-payers money. For those who have never been to Washington, these memorials have no staff or gates. They are open air memorials, which are accessible 24 hours a day- 7 days a week. The only time the memorials are not accessible is when money is spent to hire workers and rent equipment to wall them off.
Latest posts by Michael Lotfi (see all)
- Father Gets Banned From Daughter’s School Over Islam - Oct 31, 2014
- The U.S. Government Sues AT&T - Oct 29, 2014
- If Sarah Palin said things like this more often she’d be President - Oct 29, 2014
- Georgia man forced to remove his NRA Instructor hat before voting - Oct 29, 2014
- VIDEO: Bystanders in airport take down a bully assaulting a man for being gay - Oct 28, 2014