It really is stranger than fiction. After Ben Swann reported yesterday with exclusive images and video of the weekend’s veteran protest in DC, the Obama administration re-barricaded the WWII memorial today. Protesters had removed the gates and placed them in front of the White House.
Charlie Spiering with the Washington Examiner tweeted the below picture of freshly placed gates surrounding the WWII memorial.
The Obama administration continues to play theatrics, which is, in fact, costing the tax-payers money. For those who have never been to Washington, these memorials have no staff or gates. They are open air memorials, which are accessible 24 hours a day- 7 days a week. The only time the memorials are not accessible is when money is spent to hire workers and rent equipment to wall them off.
Latest posts by Michael Lotfi (see all)
- eBay blasts underhanded government attempts on internet sales tax in email to millions - Oct 23, 2014
- VIDEO: Mark Cuban has some blunt advice for Republicans - Oct 22, 2014
- Scheduling an appointment with a Psychiatrist is not as easy as it sounds - Oct 20, 2014
- EBOLA: Southern California college temporarily quarantined due to scare - Oct 17, 2014
- Democrats are the real party of the rich, not Republicans - Oct 17, 2014