NASHVILLE, January 30, 2014– A video below shows a completely restrained inmate getting pepper spayed in the face by Rutherford County Deputy Sheriff Vanderveer. Vanderveer claims that the inmate was being combative in a report. However, the video evidence does not warrant those claims.
Although the events leading up to the sheriff’s assault on the inmate are not immediately clear, the inmate in no way seems combative during the duration of the video.
According to the video provided by the Rutherford County Tennessee Beacon, The inmate was sprayed in the face and left in the room to choke on the fumes without the ability to use his hands or feet for at least fifteen minutes.
Vanderveer received a warning from the Rutherford County Sheriff’s office where the event took place.
Latest posts by Michael Lotfi (see all)
- ISIS intervention price-tag shocking many American taxpayers - Sep 30, 2014
- New labor statistics show many Americans still suffering in the job market - Sep 30, 2014
- This city is demanding $125 just to take pictures in public parks - Sep 30, 2014
- Colleges forcing fraternities to accept women into their ranks in the name of “gender equality” - Sep 26, 2014
- Obama Administration takes action to prohibit companies from leaving America - Sep 25, 2014