WASHINGTON, March 12, 2014– Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) claimed Wednesday that the United States Constitution is a 400-year-old document.
“Maybe I should offer a good thanks to the distinguished members of the majority, the Republicans, my chairman and others, for giving us an opportunity to have a deliberative constitutional discussion that reinforces the sanctity of this nation and how well it is that we have lasted some 400 years, operating under a Constitution that clearly defines what is constitutional and what is not,” the Yale University and University of Virginia Law School alumna said.
Latest posts by Michael Lotfi (see all)
- “What the Fu**!” Jon Stewart Bashes Obama For France Absence - Jan 14, 2015
- Ted Cruz responds to Romney’s 2016 plans - Jan 14, 2015
- Rand Paul Responds To Romney 2016 - Jan 13, 2015
- White House 2016: Mitt Romney Just Made A Major Announcement - Jan 10, 2015
- Tennessee Legislator: “It’s time to outlaw red light cameras” - Jan 8, 2015
"Like" Ben Swann on Facebook