WASHINGTON, March 12, 2014– Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) claimed Wednesday that the United States Constitution is a 400-year-old document.
“Maybe I should offer a good thanks to the distinguished members of the majority, the Republicans, my chairman and others, for giving us an opportunity to have a deliberative constitutional discussion that reinforces the sanctity of this nation and how well it is that we have lasted some 400 years, operating under a Constitution that clearly defines what is constitutional and what is not,” the Yale University and University of Virginia Law School alumna said.
Latest posts by Michael Lotfi (see all)
- Former State Department official: Clinton camp destroyed Benghazi documents - Sep 16, 2014
- Rep. Justin Amash has tough questions for Obama after ISIS speech - Sep 11, 2014
- BREAKING: Federal government grounds all UPS flights leading many to conspiracies on possible attack - Sep 11, 2014
- VIDEO: Ted Cruz booed by hostile crowd for supporting Israel – Walks off stage - Sep 11, 2014
- VIDEO: Sen. Mike Lee condemns Democrats for trying to alter the First Amendment - Sep 11, 2014