NASHVILLE, TN– It was an absolute success in Nashville, Tennessee. The Country Music Awards (CMAs) bring fans to Nashvegas (as we locals call it) from all over the world. After all, Nashville is the home of country music.
Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood had a surprise for the fans. Their roast of the plagued Obamacare website is going viral online. Paisley gives a nod to George Strait at the end for the song. The camera pans over to Taylor Swift for a moment, who seems shocked and confused. Nothing new for Swift.
Paisley complains of a backache and says, “Hey I think I need to see a doctor.” Underwood responds, “Hey! Do you have that Obamacare?” The two then walk over to a laptop to “sign up”.
Liberals took their angry rants to social media. One angry Obamacare supporter claims “You never mocked George Bush!” Apparently the supporter forgot about the famous Dixie Chicks incident. The country music trio hit Bush harder than any famous group dared, and paid dearly for it. Notable politicians such as Ted Cruz have even shared the video from the CMAs.
Follow Michael Lotfi on Twitter: @MichaelLotfi
Latest posts by Michael Lotfi (see all)
- Obama sneaks 760 illegal immigrants into Tennessee: “It’s unacceptable. No one was told,” says Governor - Jul 26, 2014
- New Details: ISIS demand four million Iraqi women undergo genital circumcision - Jul 26, 2014
- Exclusive: Fake “Honest” Candidate Raises Over $70K Running Against Mitch McConnell and Allison Grimes - Jul 24, 2014
- LOTFI: Sen. Lamar Alexander must apologize for lying about opposing federal education - Jul 24, 2014
- LOTFI: How Rand Paul won the GOP’s war on foreign policy - Jul 7, 2014