As Benswann.com previously reported, NBC executives chose to remove Foreign Correspondent, Ayman Mohyeldin, after he witnessed and provided a firsthand account of the murder of four Palestinian boys via Israeli airstrike on Wednesday.
Today, NBC News announced that they would reverse their decision, and would be sending Ayman Mohyeldin back into Gaza on Sunday.
“Ayman Mohyeldin has done extraordinary reporting throughout the escalation of the conflict in Gaza, filing 25+ reports over the past 17 days, including his invaluable and well-documented contribution to the story on the deaths of the four Palestinian children on Wednesday. As with any news team in conflict zones, deployments are constantly reassessed. We’ve carefully considered our deployment decisions and we will be sending Ayman back to Gaza over the weekend. We look forward to his contributions in the coming days.“
Just as he had turned to Social Media to give his account regarding the murder of the four Palestinian boys earlier this week, Ayman Mohyeldin did the same when breaking the news of his anticipated return to Gaza.
Latest posts by Rachel Blevins (see all)
- Sweden Recognizes Palestinian State, Draws Criticism from Israel - Oct 31, 2014
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Husband of Democratic State Senator Charged With Stealing Election Signs - Oct 30, 2014
- Obamacare Has Raised Healthcare Premiums by Up To 78 Percent - Oct 29, 2014
- U.S. Encourages Coalition Partners to Intensify Fight Against ISIS… Online? - Oct 28, 2014
- Putin Condemns The U.S. for Undermining World Order and Instigating the Rise of ISIS - Oct 27, 2014