As Benswann.com previously reported, NBC executives chose to remove Foreign Correspondent, Ayman Mohyeldin, after he witnessed and provided a firsthand account of the murder of four Palestinian boys via Israeli airstrike on Wednesday.
Today, NBC News announced that they would reverse their decision, and would be sending Ayman Mohyeldin back into Gaza on Sunday.
“Ayman Mohyeldin has done extraordinary reporting throughout the escalation of the conflict in Gaza, filing 25+ reports over the past 17 days, including his invaluable and well-documented contribution to the story on the deaths of the four Palestinian children on Wednesday. As with any news team in conflict zones, deployments are constantly reassessed. We’ve carefully considered our deployment decisions and we will be sending Ayman back to Gaza over the weekend. We look forward to his contributions in the coming days.“
Just as he had turned to Social Media to give his account regarding the murder of the four Palestinian boys earlier this week, Ayman Mohyeldin did the same when breaking the news of his anticipated return to Gaza.
Latest posts by Rachel Blevins (see all)
- Montana Becomes First State To Pass Law Protecting Journalists’ Electronic Privacy - Apr 17, 2015
- Trey Gowdy: Benghazi Committee Lacks Authority To Subpoena Hillary’s Private Server - Apr 16, 2015
- EU Files Charges Against Google For Market Abuse, Antitrust Violations - Apr 15, 2015
- Report: Hillary Ignored Labor Violations, Following Donations To Clinton Foundation - Apr 14, 2015
- Poll: Majority Of Americans Don’t Want Congress To Interfere With Iran Nuclear Deal - Apr 13, 2015
Consider making a monthly donation to the Truth In Media Project.
"Like" Ben Swann on Facebook