As Benswann.com previously reported, NBC executives chose to remove Foreign Correspondent, Ayman Mohyeldin, after he witnessed and provided a firsthand account of the murder of four Palestinian boys via Israeli airstrike on Wednesday.
Today, NBC News announced that they would reverse their decision, and would be sending Ayman Mohyeldin back into Gaza on Sunday.
“Ayman Mohyeldin has done extraordinary reporting throughout the escalation of the conflict in Gaza, filing 25+ reports over the past 17 days, including his invaluable and well-documented contribution to the story on the deaths of the four Palestinian children on Wednesday. As with any news team in conflict zones, deployments are constantly reassessed. We’ve carefully considered our deployment decisions and we will be sending Ayman back to Gaza over the weekend. We look forward to his contributions in the coming days.“
Just as he had turned to Social Media to give his account regarding the murder of the four Palestinian boys earlier this week, Ayman Mohyeldin did the same when breaking the news of his anticipated return to Gaza.
Latest posts by Rachel Blevins (see all)
- Benghazi Committee Subpoenas Hillary Clinton’s Private Emails for Investigation - Mar 5, 2015
- Truth in Media Gets It Right, DOJ Says Policing for Profit Part of Ferguson Discrimination - Mar 4, 2015
- Breaking the Law? Hillary Clinton Used Private Email as Secretary of State - Mar 3, 2015
- Sec. Kerry: We Don’t Want Netanyahu’s Visit Turned into “Political Football” - Mar 2, 2015
- VIDEO: Former NSA Director Heckled for Calling Himself a “Libertarian” - Feb 27, 2015
Latest Truth In Media Episode: Origins Of ISIS
"Like" Ben Swann on Facebook