As Benswann.com previously reported, NBC executives chose to remove Foreign Correspondent, Ayman Mohyeldin, after he witnessed and provided a firsthand account of the murder of four Palestinian boys via Israeli airstrike on Wednesday.
Today, NBC News announced that they would reverse their decision, and would be sending Ayman Mohyeldin back into Gaza on Sunday.
“Ayman Mohyeldin has done extraordinary reporting throughout the escalation of the conflict in Gaza, filing 25+ reports over the past 17 days, including his invaluable and well-documented contribution to the story on the deaths of the four Palestinian children on Wednesday. As with any news team in conflict zones, deployments are constantly reassessed. We’ve carefully considered our deployment decisions and we will be sending Ayman back to Gaza over the weekend. We look forward to his contributions in the coming days.“
Just as he had turned to Social Media to give his account regarding the murder of the four Palestinian boys earlier this week, Ayman Mohyeldin did the same when breaking the news of his anticipated return to Gaza.
Latest posts by Rachel Blevins (see all)
- Russia Responds to SOTU Address, Accuses U.S. of Wanting World Domination - Jan 23, 2015
- Report: Obamacare Website Sharing Users’ Information with Third-Party Tech Firms - Jan 21, 2015
- NSA Justifies Blaming North Korea for Sony Hack by Revealing US First Hacked North Korea - Jan 20, 2015
- Obama’s “Robin Hood” Plan to Collect $320 Billion in New Taxes - Jan 19, 2015
- Arizona Becomes First State to Require High School Students Pass Civics Citizenship Test - Jan 16, 2015
"Like" Ben Swann on Facebook