The Charleston County Republican Party voted to censure Sen. Lindsey Graham by the vote of 39- 32 tonight. This makes the 9th local Republican Party to censured Graham this election season.
The Charleston County Party is located in the “low country” which is considered a Graham stronghold.
The fact that Graham was censured by executive committeemen who represents voters in their precincts shows how weak and vulnerable Graham really is.
You can read the censure resolution here.
Latest posts by Joshua Cook (see all)
- Snowden: Private Explicit Photos Often Shared By NSA Agents - Jul 22, 2014
- Spy Games: British Agency Has Hacking Tool to Control the Internet - Jul 22, 2014
- D.C. Decriminalizes Marijuana, Obama Tells Feds To Not Interfere with States’ Rights Issue - Jul 21, 2014
- Congressmen King, Jones, Massie and Duncan Call for National Guard to Secure Border - Jul 20, 2014
- Rep. Massie on shocking 9/11 documents: “It challenges you to re-think everything” - Jul 16, 2014