The Charleston County Republican Party voted to censure Sen. Lindsey Graham by the vote of 39- 32 tonight. This makes the 9th local Republican Party to censured Graham this election season.
The Charleston County Party is located in the “low country” which is considered a Graham stronghold.
The fact that Graham was censured by executive committeemen who represents voters in their precincts shows how weak and vulnerable Graham really is.
You can read the censure resolution here.
Latest posts by Joshua Cook (see all)
- New E-mail Revealed DEA, ATF Plan To Monitor Gun Show Attendees - Jan 29, 2015
- Should Children Be Compliant Drones or Free Thinkers? Why ADHD Diagnoses Are on the Rise in U.S. Schools - Jan 26, 2015
- Exclusive Interview: Libertarian Party Responds To SOTU - Jan 23, 2015
- Exclusive Interview: Kevin Jackson on Politics, Rand Paul & Race pimping - Jan 22, 2015
- South Carolina Tea Party Convention Fires Up Base - Jan 18, 2015
"Like" Ben Swann on Facebook