The Charleston County Republican Party voted to censure Sen. Lindsey Graham by the vote of 39- 32 tonight. This makes the 9th local Republican Party to censured Graham this election season.
The Charleston County Party is located in the “low country” which is considered a Graham stronghold.
The fact that Graham was censured by executive committeemen who represents voters in their precincts shows how weak and vulnerable Graham really is.
You can read the censure resolution here.
Latest posts by Joshua Cook (see all)
- Ballot Access Petition Signers were intimidated by gun-wielding private investigator Hired by GOP - Aug 28, 2014
- Feds Declare War on Raw Milk Cheese: Regulation Spoils Acclaimed Wisconsin Cheese - Aug 28, 2014
- Exclusive: Is Senator Rand Paul the Leader of the New Civil Rights Movement? - Aug 26, 2014
- More British Muslims Fighting for ISIS Than Britain - Aug 25, 2014
- South Carolina Losing jobs to states that embrace free markets and lower taxes - Aug 21, 2014