The Charleston County Republican Party voted to censure Sen. Lindsey Graham by the vote of 39- 32 tonight. This makes the 9th local Republican Party to censured Graham this election season.
The Charleston County Party is located in the “low country” which is considered a Graham stronghold.
The fact that Graham was censured by executive committeemen who represents voters in their precincts shows how weak and vulnerable Graham really is.
You can read the censure resolution here.
Latest posts by Joshua Cook (see all)
- BREAKING: Third Captive Executed By ISIS - Sep 14, 2014
- Exclusive Interview: Alaska Constitution Party Candidate To Appear on Governor Ballot - Sep 12, 2014
- Obama’s Plan to Bolster Free Syrian Army will Bolster ISIS - Sep 12, 2014
- Libertarian Gubernatorial Candidate To Take Part in S.C. Debates - Sep 9, 2014
- Scottish Independence Vote Creates Market Uncertainty - Sep 9, 2014