The Charleston County Republican Party voted to censure Sen. Lindsey Graham by the vote of 39- 32 tonight. This makes the 9th local Republican Party to censured Graham this election season.
The Charleston County Party is located in the “low country” which is considered a Graham stronghold.
The fact that Graham was censured by executive committeemen who represents voters in their precincts shows how weak and vulnerable Graham really is.
You can read the censure resolution here.
Latest posts by Joshua Cook (see all)
- Are Cuban Cigars Worth All The Excitement? - Dec 19, 2014
- Spokane Cop’s remarks on targeting ‘Constitutionalists’ Causes Planned Protests - Dec 18, 2014
- Cheney, Neocons Con Americans On Torture As New Norm - Dec 16, 2014
- Sandy Hook Families Sue Gun Maker - Dec 15, 2014
- Relatives Say Manning Tortured - Dec 14, 2014
"Like" Ben Swann on Facebook