The Charleston County Republican Party voted to censure Sen. Lindsey Graham by the vote of 39- 32 tonight. This makes the 9th local Republican Party to censured Graham this election season.
The Charleston County Party is located in the “low country” which is considered a Graham stronghold.
The fact that Graham was censured by executive committeemen who represents voters in their precincts shows how weak and vulnerable Graham really is.
You can read the censure resolution here.
Latest posts by Joshua Cook (see all)
- Rand Paul Shakes Up Party with Foreign Policy Speech - Oct 29, 2014
- Cover Up: U.S. Agencies Used 1,000 Nazis for Cold War Spying - Oct 29, 2014
- Exclusive interview with Libertarian Candidate Victor Kocher, U.S. Senate - Oct 27, 2014
- Washington Plans to Reboot the FSA despite known terrorist links - Oct 26, 2014
- Entrepreneur Creates Super Low Cost, Cashless Grocery - Oct 22, 2014