The Charleston County Republican Party voted to censure Sen. Lindsey Graham by the vote of 39- 32 tonight. This makes the 9th local Republican Party to censured Graham this election season.
The Charleston County Party is located in the “low country” which is considered a Graham stronghold.
The fact that Graham was censured by executive committeemen who represents voters in their precincts shows how weak and vulnerable Graham really is.
You can read the censure resolution here.
Latest posts by Joshua Cook (see all)
- Exclusive Interview: Ted Cruz Too Hawkish For “Liberty” Republicans? - Mar 27, 2015
- Rand Paul Favors Boycott of Saudi Arabia - Mar 24, 2015
- Police Target Pot Activist Who Quit TV Job On Air - Mar 23, 2015
- Peter Schiff Says Don’t Believe the Hype: “The dollar is going to crash, buy gold” - Mar 22, 2015
- Exclusive Interview With Larry Pratt: “Gun Owners of America Is A Muslim-Free Zone” - Mar 20, 2015
TRUTH IN MEDIA EPISODE: ORIGIN OF ISIS
Support the Truth In Media Project
"Like" Ben Swann on Facebook