The Charleston County Republican Party voted to censure Sen. Lindsey Graham by the vote of 39- 32 tonight. This makes the 9th local Republican Party to censured Graham this election season.
The Charleston County Party is located in the “low country” which is considered a Graham stronghold.
The fact that Graham was censured by executive committeemen who represents voters in their precincts shows how weak and vulnerable Graham really is.
You can read the censure resolution here.
Latest posts by Joshua Cook (see all)
- Reactions to Ted Cruz’s Missed Lynch Vote - Apr 28, 2015
- Rand Paul Takes His Message to One of the Largest Christian TV Networks - Apr 26, 2015
- Exclusive Interview: Former Senator Bob Graham Discusses FBI Coverup, 9/11 Documents - Apr 24, 2015
- Rand Paul Has Choice Words For Lindsey Graham, John McCain - Apr 22, 2015
- Gun Activists Start 3 Recalls In Oregon, Prepare For More - Apr 21, 2015
The story and video everyone is talking about. Even "The View".
"Like" Ben Swann on Facebook