The Charleston County Republican Party voted to censure Sen. Lindsey Graham by the vote of 39- 32 tonight. This makes the 9th local Republican Party to censured Graham this election season.
The Charleston County Party is located in the “low country” which is considered a Graham stronghold.
The fact that Graham was censured by executive committeemen who represents voters in their precincts shows how weak and vulnerable Graham really is.
You can read the censure resolution here.
Latest posts by Joshua Cook (see all)
- Ron Paul Attacks Sheldon Adelson for Cronyism - Nov 26, 2014
- Texas Could Become 45th Open Carry State - Nov 26, 2014
- Sen. Cruz betrays his libertarian supporters, wants Lieberman for Defense Secretary - Nov 25, 2014
- “20th” Hijacker’s Claims Coincide with evidence that points to Saudi Arabia’s Involvement In 9/11 Attacks - Nov 24, 2014
- NSA Director: China Can Damage U.S. Power Grid - Nov 22, 2014