The Charleston County Republican Party voted to censure Sen. Lindsey Graham by the vote of 39- 32 tonight. This makes the 9th local Republican Party to censured Graham this election season.
The Charleston County Party is located in the “low country” which is considered a Graham stronghold.
The fact that Graham was censured by executive committeemen who represents voters in their precincts shows how weak and vulnerable Graham really is.
You can read the censure resolution here.
Latest posts by Joshua Cook (see all)
- Apple Claims New iPhone Locks Out NSA - Sep 30, 2014
- Graham And McCain Can’t Make Up Their Minds About Boots-On-The-Ground Strategy - Sep 27, 2014
- S.C. State Trooper Shoots Man Over Seat Belt Violation - Sep 26, 2014
- Exclusive | Former CIA contractor speaks out on Syria: “It’s suicide…we’re not going to come out of this alive.” - Sep 24, 2014
- Exclusive: Obama Partnering with the House of Saud is a terrible strategy - Sep 19, 2014