The Charleston County Republican Party voted to censure Sen. Lindsey Graham by the vote of 39- 32 tonight. This makes the 9th local Republican Party to censured Graham this election season.
The Charleston County Party is located in the “low country” which is considered a Graham stronghold.
The fact that Graham was censured by executive committeemen who represents voters in their precincts shows how weak and vulnerable Graham really is.
You can read the censure resolution here.
Latest posts by Joshua Cook (see all)
- Exclusive Interview: Obama Plans to Use Trans-Pacific Partnership as New Power Grab Disguised As Free Trade - Feb 26, 2015
- Experts Say ‘ISIS’ Beheading Video Digitally Enhanced - Feb 24, 2015
- Paul Would Be Most Competitive Against Hillary, Poll Announced - Feb 22, 2015
- Criminal Sexual Conduct Charge Dismissed Against Conservative Radio Host - Feb 21, 2015
- Life Under Obama’s Drones - Feb 17, 2015
Latest Truth In Media Episode: Origins Of ISIS
"Like" Ben Swann on Facebook