The Charleston County Republican Party voted to censure Sen. Lindsey Graham by the vote of 39- 32 tonight. This makes the 9th local Republican Party to censured Graham this election season.
The Charleston County Party is located in the “low country” which is considered a Graham stronghold.
The fact that Graham was censured by executive committeemen who represents voters in their precincts shows how weak and vulnerable Graham really is.
You can read the censure resolution here.
Latest posts by Joshua Cook (see all)
- Exclusive: Leader of Scout Troop Confronted by Armed Border Patrol Speaks Out - Jul 30, 2014
- Exclusive: FBI Whistleblower and Teacher Expose Islamic Gülen Movement Infiltrating U.S. Through Charter Schools - Jul 28, 2014
- Warning Graphic: The Children of Gaza in Pictures - Jul 27, 2014
- Snowden: Private Explicit Photos Often Shared By NSA Agents - Jul 22, 2014
- Spy Games: British Agency Has Hacking Tool to Control the Internet - Jul 22, 2014