The Charleston County Republican Party voted to censure Sen. Lindsey Graham by the vote of 39- 32 tonight. This makes the 9th local Republican Party to censured Graham this election season.
The Charleston County Party is located in the “low country” which is considered a Graham stronghold.
The fact that Graham was censured by executive committeemen who represents voters in their precincts shows how weak and vulnerable Graham really is.
You can read the censure resolution here.
Latest posts by Joshua Cook (see all)
- Entrepreneur Creates Super Low Cost, Cashless Grocery - Oct 22, 2014
- CIA Study Creates Doubt About Helping Syrian Rebels - Oct 22, 2014
- Freedom of The Press? Condoleezza Rice Asked NY Times To Stop CIA Story - Oct 18, 2014
- Ban on Puppies: SC City Council to Limit Man’s Best Friend - Oct 15, 2014
- Pentagon officials say they can’t decide on which rebels to trust in Syria - Oct 12, 2014